Features & Benefits
- Quick air-drying, grey colour, elastic varnish film for finishing.
- Good abrasion & corrosion resistance.
- Excellent resistance to weak acids and alkalis, solvents and hydraulic oils.
- Protects against moisture and has good track resistance.
- Displays good dielectric behavior and very good dielectric strength.
Duzzit 1902 Grey Insulating Varnish is an air-drying finishing varnish for protecting electrical machines and appliances against moisture and chemicals. It is distinguished by easy processability and rapid curing at room temperature. A temperature index of 120 enables the varnish to be used for machines and appliances in thermal class B (130° C)
Duzzit 1902 Grey Insulating Varnish is used for protecting the following machines and components:
- Field coils
- Overhang of stators, armatures