Features & Benefits
- Specifically formulated non-chlorinated cleaner for fiber optic cables. Removes icky pic. and polar soils
- Safe on most plastics
- Non-conductive. Product will not conduct potentially harmful static electricity
- Non-corrosive. Product will not corrode sensitive or high-tech metals
- Fast evaporation. Reduces down time associated with other cleaning methods.
- Leaves no residue. Eliminates secondary cleaning procedures and reduces splicing and termination time
It is specifically formulated for use on delicate fiber optic and telecommunication splices and cables without leaving a residue. The formula removes "icky pic", contaminants and charged polar soils, preventing residue that can lead to transmission distortion through spliced cables.
- Recommended for the cleaning of fiber optic and telecommunication cables prior to termination or splicing.
- Removes 'icky pic', contaminants and charged polar soils such as rosin flux from
- Buss bars
- Edge Connector
- Metal Services
- Circuit Breakers
- Used for removal of dirt, adhesives, silicones, anti-oxidation compounds and other contaminants from semi-conductive cores of high voltage cables when splicing and terminating cables.