Features & Benefits
- Removes polar soils. Effective in removing charged
contaminants such as rosin flux
- Safe on Most Plastics
- High purity formula. High quality blend is practically free of contaminants and moisture
- Non-conductive. Product will not conduct potentially harmful static electricity
- Non-corrosive. Product will not corrode sensitive or high-tech metals
- Fast evaporation. Reduces down time associated with other cleaning methods
- Leaves no residue. Eliminates secondary cleaning procedures, and reduces splicing and termination time
Its fast-penetrating, 99% pure formula aggressively dissolves grease, dust, dirt, lint, oils and flux from most non-plastic surfaces. Duzzit 6390 Iso Propyl Alcohol is excellent for removing polar soils such as rosin flux and other charged contaminants. It is chemically stable, non-conductive and non-corrosive. It evaporates rapidly and leaves no residue.
Recommended for light duty degreasing and the effective cleaning of oils,
dirt, dust, fingerprints, flux and polar soils from
- Edge Connectors
- Metal switches
Use for removal of dirt, adhesives, silicones, anti-oxidation compounds and other contaminants from semi-conductive cores of high voltage cables when splicing and terminating cables.