Features & Benefits
- High quality, white coloured, odorless, NLGI 2, fully synthetic grease with additives
- Thin film, low speed sliding ejector pin lubricant for plastic injection moulds
- Reduces the friction and sticking that can cause pre-mature wear, breakage and seizing of ejector pins
- Good heat, water & corrosion resistance
- Designed for heavy duty applications requiring long grease life. Will not freeze, melt and gum up
- Contains anti oxidants, anti corrosion & extreme pressure additives. It has exceptional load-bearing properties
- Excellent adherence to metal surfaces. Will not separate, bleed out or fall out
This lubricant reduces the friction and sticking that can cause pre-mature wear, breakage and seizing of ejector pins. It helps in the reduction of production downtime if a machine needs to be stopped for replacement of broken pins.
- Recommended for lubrication and protection of injection molds & mold assemblies
- The moving or sliding parts of the Injection molds to prevent seizing, galling or pitting
- Ejector & Guide pins. It is ideal for knock-out pins where part markings could be a problem.