Features & Benefits
- Light duty Zinc, Aluminium blended sacrificial coating
- High Shine Finish. Provides the appearance of a hot-dip galvanized, bright metallic finish
- Bonds electrochemically to metal surfaces and creates a galvanic barrier
- Inhibits rust and corrosion on ferrous metals. Stops rust and corrosion on any iron or steel surface
- Provides maximum protection against the formation or spread of rust and corrosion
- Quick drying. Touch dries in 15 to 30 minutes. Allows treated parts to be handled quickly.
Offers the convenience of on-the-job application when hot-dip repair is necessary
- Highly resistant to scratching, denting, abrasion, corrosive environments, salt air, heat, moisture and road salts
- Ready to use. No additional mixing or chemical additives required
- Temperature range -30° C to +450° C
Even if surface is scratched, zinc surface will continue to protect against corrosion. It also provides the appearance of a high shine, hot-dip galvanized, bright metallic finish. Duzzit 54 Bright Zinc Corrosion Protection is excellent for touch-up's to scratches, dents, welds, wear or machined edges on aluminum and other high shine metal substrates. Duzzit 54 Bright Zinc Corrosion Protection repairs hot-dip galvanizing that has been damaged by abrasion, scratching, cutting or welding. Cosmetically repairs both ferrous and nonferrous surfaces. It is an exceptionally smooth-flowing product that leaves a bright metal dry film coating with a reflective metallic sheen.