Features & Benefits
- Soft, flexible film. Completely encapsulates exposed surfaces. Will not become brittle, crack or peel. Withstands excessive wear caused by vibration of moving vehicles. Lubricates and restores smooth action over an extended period
- Clings tenaciously to metal, resisting water wash-off and repelling moisture
- Fast Drying. Reduces maintenance time. Permits quick assembly of battery connections
- Blue or Red Color. Provide easy visual inspection of application
- Lead-free. Promotes safer work environment
- Does not contain CFCs, ozone depleting substances (O.D.S.) or chlorinated solvents
Duzzit 54 Zinc Corrosion Protection electrochemically bonds to metal surfaces, giving the protection as good as that of hot-dipped galvanize. Also, it protects ferrous metals substantially longer than zinc paints. After curing, the coating is highly resistant to scratching, denting, abrasion, corrosive environments, salt air, heat, moisture and road salts.