Features & Benefits
- Long-term protection. Protects up to 2 years indoors or outdoors
- Its viscous film will not penetrate into moving parts, including ejector pin-holes, slides, cams etc.
- Never becomes brittle. Film maintains flexibility under demanding conditions.
- Easy application and removal. Does not need to be cleaned off before moulding as
it self-ejects during the first few start up cycles
- Product penetrates cracks setting up a protective barrier to assure complete protection
- Can be sprayed on moving parts or machined surfaces. Lubricants can be applied over
rust Inhibitor without reducing their effectiveness
- Totally safe for metals, baked enamels, rubber or plastics
Protects against humidity, salt spray, chemicals and severely corrosive atmospheres. It has neutraliser and rust preventive properties that provide protection by displacing moisture from metal surfaces and adhering tightly to the surface. Also available in translucent white colour which eliminates the potential spot marking problem on light coloured moulded components.
- Excellent for use on all metal moulds and dies including plastic, rubber, drawing,
stamping, die-casting, fine blanking, stripper plates, jigs and fixtures.
- Can be used on punch and the cavity, ejector Pins, mould base and all ancillary parts of an
injection mould that require short to long term corrosion protection.
- As rust & corrosion protector for moulds for exports
- As rust preventive for moulds after moulding and for mould parts
when they are overhauled. It is excellent for overnight and weekend protection