Features & Benefits
- Quick air-drying transparent / tinted protective coating
- Protects against moisture and chemicals
- Overcomes electrical leakages, short circuits and disturbing noises
- Excellent di-electric strength
- Good resistance to abrasion, corrosion and chemicals
- Can be soldered through or removed with thinner
It overcomes electrical leakages, short circuits, disturbing noises. It fixes vibrating components of PCBs too. As a low viscosity insulating lacquer, it can also be used as extra / after insulation of coils and transformers. It is transparent and as such is not visual on the printed circuit board surface. If a better visual control of the surface is required then use Duzzit 2000 Conformal Coating which is available in green or blue tint shades.
Duzzit 2000 Conformal Coating is specially developed to protect printed circuit boards. It can also serve as an extra insulation for Field coils and Transformers. It has a durable adhesion in the temperature range from -40° C to +60° C and can be used for a short period of time up to +100° C maximum. It protects printed circuit boards and surfaces from humid inorganic-acid or caustic vapours.