Features & Benefits
- Multi-purpose, PTFE-based, non-staining, off-white , dry film lubricant with ultra low coefficient of friction
- Bonds to most surfaces. Penetrates and bonds to metal, wood, rubber, plastic and most surfaces
- Non-Staining, off-White, micro-thin film. Lubricates and prevents sticking, reducing friction and wear
- Resists dirt, dust and oil build-up. Ideal for lubrication under dirty environments
- Wide temperature range. Remains stable between -40° F and 450° F. Will not melt, freeze or wash-off
- Quick drying. Touch dries in 15 to 30 minutes. Allows treated parts to be handled quickly
- Seals-out moisture. Provides a barrier film that inhibits corrosion
- Ready to Use. No additional mixing or chemical additives required
- Safe for metals, wood, rubber, leather, glass, some plastics and painted surfaces
This lubricant penetrates and bonds to metal, wood, rubber, plastic and most surfaces. The lubricating, micro-thin film features an ultra-low coefficient of friction that prevents sticking and wear. It is ideal for sliding mechanisms and light load lubrication in dusty environments. Duzzit 27 PTFE Lubricant repels dirt, dust and oil to maintain cleaner operating conditions and will not drip, pool or contaminate in-process materials.
Ideal for sliding mechanisms and light load lubrication. Recommended for use as a lubricant on
- Machine parts
- Window guides
- Chains and hoists
- Control buttons
- Cutting tools
- Rain spouts
- Coin mechanisms
- Chutes and slides
- Electrical wires
Ideal for use in applications where parts are in a dusty environment.
Excellent for use where cleanliness and non-contamination are critical.